Travelling to Tocal College
- Fly to local airport, Newcastle Airport, NSW.
- Take the train to Maitland Train Station.
We will run shuttle buses courtesy of Linuwel School, on Wed 12 April from Newcastle Airport to Tocal at 2pm and 6pm; and from Maitland train station at 1.15pm and 2.40pm. Shuttle buses will also run on the last day, as well as each day between Linuwel School and Tocal.
(Please indicate if you require a shuttle when you register).
- Drive to the venue. Tocal College is 180 km north of Sydney via the M1 Pacific Motorway. It is 14 km north of Maitland on the Paterson/Dungog Road.
- Take the New England Highway to Maitland.
- If travelling from Williamtown airport, turn right out of the airport and go to Maitland via Hexham. Follow the road signs to Hexham (not Newcastle).
- If travelling from Sydney drive to the end of the freeway and turn left toward Maitland.
- Approaching Maitland from Singleton, turn left at the roundabout at Hungry Jacks/Horseland onto High Street, Maitland. Turn left at the first traffic lights onto Belmore Road, Lorn and follow the signs to Paterson/Dungog
- Approaching from Newcastle/Hexham, go along the New England Highway through East Maitland to Maitland. Turn right at the first roundabout and follow the signs to Paterson/Dungog.
- From Maitland to Tocal... Follow the signs through Maitland to Paterson - cross the Hunter River at Lorn, and continue towards Paterson. Tocal Agricultural Centre is 12.5km from Lorn.